BAM- Bad Ass Mini Face painting Stencils 4003 honeycomb
The next level of face painting has arrived!
Bad Ass Stencils by award-winning makeup artist and body painter Andrea ODonnell are a range of fantastic shape and texture stencils used to enhance your face painting (and body art) designs.
The stencils include all sorts of amazing textures to add dimension and interest to all your face painting designs from a butterfly wing to a spotty cheetah to a scaly dragon and add extra impact to your work.
Bad Ass Stencils are made of a durable yet flexible 7 mil mylar plastic. The material is medium-weight and about the thickness of card-stock. The material is thin and flexible enough to achieve outstanding detail when stenciling yet strong enough to clean and use many times. The material is solvent-proof and suitable for brush and sponge painting or a airbrush.
Apply with face paint on a sponge in a dabbing motion (not too wet) to add wonderful highlights and textures to your designs. Cleans off easily with soap and water or a baby wipe.
How to use:
1) Hold the stencil flat against the skin
2) Apply face paint with a sponge over stencil with a dabbing motion
3) Lift off stencil and see your beautiful design!
4) Stencils may be cleaned with soapy water/ baby wipe
Tips and tricks
1) Make sure your face paint is not too wet to avoid bleeding
2) Try a mini one stroke rainbow cake for your colour for cute rainbow coloured designs
3) Add a puff of glitter while paint is still wet