Illusion Face and Body Art Magazine Issue 24
Now out of Print- Last one!
Issue 10 - Largest ever issue! • Front cover from Illusion Magazine's editors Julie Oliver and Claire Pick.• Nick and Brian Wolfe - share how they won this year's Brush and Sponge crown at the World Bodypainting Festival.
• Wolfe Reicherter - a master body painter from Germany, well known for his spectacular work with UV paint.
• Lone Wolf Kirkegaard - a unique artist from Denmark (also a student at London School of Facepainting!).
• TEN step-by-step designs, including face and body painting and painted jewellery ideas.
• An international flavour in this issue which features artists from: New Zealand, USA, Denmark, the Netherlands, Canada, Ecuador, South Africa and more.
• In this issue's Get Technical, Helen Eyre explains how to achieve blending while in The Art of Business, Fionna Doney gives advice on writing a business plan.