Illusion Face and Body Art Magazine Issue 7
Now out of Print- Last one!
Issue 7 is packed with original artwork, including:• Exclusive interview with World Facepainting Champion, Priscila Dionis from Spain.
• Front cover created especially for Illusion by Welsh body artist Sarah Terry. Sarah tells Illusion all about her innovative style.
• 8 step-by-steps ranging from a face paint of flowers inspired by surfers to Mark Greenawalt’s complex and impressive full-body gargoyle.
• Nick Wolfe’s insider tips on airbrushing realistic flames and using UV paint.
• An insight into working on a music video by Emma Cammack. She explains how to keep eight dancers’ faces painted for 12 hours during the shoot.
• Joanne Gair competition winners – first place winner Michaela Zeng’s underwater painting is astonishing.
• Details of Illusion Fast Fun Faces – the latest step-by-step book from Illusion with 29 face paint designs by Julie and Claire.
• Amerikan Body Art’s 2008 Glitter Girl – Leah Reddell.
• Reviews of the first Canadian Bodypainting Championship, the German Bodypainting Festival and a competitor’s diary of the 11th World Bodypainting Festival.